June 22, 2008

17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player

I recently read the 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player by John C. Maxwell. It was a really good book and after I read it, I felt really good and that I could be the team player that everyone wants on their team. Anyway, here are the 17 essential qualities of a team player:
  1. Adaptable
  2. Collaborative
  3. Committed
  4. Communicative
  5. Competent
  6. Dependable
  7. Disciplined
  8. Enlarging
  9. Enthusiastic
  10. Intentional
  11. Mission Conscious
  12. Prepared
  13. Relational
  14. Self-Improving
  15. Selfless
  16. Solution Oriented
  17. Tenacious     
*Resource: John C. Maxwell: The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player 

2 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

confidence??? where is that???

Bella Cullen said...

I don't know... it's not in the book.