July 20, 2008

More Dogs

I cannot go to sleep, so I am blogging about my dogs. The dog above is Stocker. He passed away in 2007. I grew up with him and it was hard for me to see him go.
This is my actual dog, the others are the family dogs:). Her name is Fanciful, Fanci, or Lion Chicken Dog. Yes, we really do call her that. This picture is from two years ago, I will try to find a more recent picture.
This is Cajun. We got him when Stocker(see pictured above) ran away. Stocker did do that a lot. When Cajun's brother died, Stocker, the pain he went through was really, really sad. He wouldn't eat, without someone there because he was used to having brother eat with him. He was depressed and it was very sad. It goes to show you that even death affects dogs:(.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

is he eating now?

Bella Cullen said...

yes. it been a year and we got virginia, so hes happier:).

sushigirl4996 said...

ok u got me worried 4 a second

Kelly said...

That's deep.