July 19, 2008

Virginia Mae

So, I have some extra time on my hands and I used it to blog. I am addicted. Anyway, as you could probably tell, this is one of our three dogs. I will post pictures of the other two later. So, Virginia Mae is her name and sleeping is her game. Just kidding:). She was sleeping and it was so adorable so I decided to take some pictures. She also snores really, really loud. Try being a light sleeper in our house!
The original owners of Miss Virgina said that she sleeps in a really tight ball and that you can barely tell. I mean seriously, does she look like she rolls up in a tight ball??? She doesn't to me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

McGlone Bunch said...

Oh my Mae Mae, she is sooo cute and she looks like a tiny ball to me...I can hardly see her :)

sushigirl4996 said...

my dog dosent snore in his sleep he barks and moves his paws like he's trying to run lol

Bella Cullen said...

How adorable!!!!

sushigirl4996 said...

its hilarious!!!!