August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Oh. My. Gosh. 

There are not words to describe how awesome Breaking Dawn was. If you are clueless about what I am talking about, I am Talking about a series of books written by Stephanie Meyer. 

And Breaking Dawn was the last book. 

It took me all of one day to finish it. I guess I should have waited to read it since its the last one, but it was glued to my hands. ( Not really but almost.) It was so amazing and I felt that the way Stephanie ended the series, was excellent. I don't have anymore questions, except for Renesmee. But, all in all, I was so good. I mean seriously, there are not words for how excellent it was. 

The humor was pretty funny too. Rosalie and Jacob were constantly fighting, which made it really funny. Rosalie is a blonde, so there were blonde jokes and dog jokes too, because Jacob is a werewolf. I loved it, and hope you did too:).

No comments: