August 7, 2008

Happily Ever After

We don't think about it often, or not as often as we should. We see it in movies, books, t.v. shows, but we don't realize it. It's Happily Ever After. I mean, there is nothing wrong with it, but it seems like every single book or movie, or T.V. show, that it always turns out fine. I mean, don;t get me wrong, sometimes it's better that way, but what if it wasn't. Would it kill them to make something bad happen at the end. 

I think with books it's better that way, but with movies, it's a little different. I was watching a movie called The Red Canvas. I liked it, it was a really good movie, but when one of the main characters was caught using drugs in the movie, you knew the other guy was going to eventually win the fight. But, why do they do this? Does Happily Ever After make movies better?

2 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

like you said before. sterio type

sushigirl4996 said...

there is 1 book called dear john which isnt a happily ever after