August 28, 2008

My Twilight Playlist

Here is my Twilight Playlist. All songs are available on iTunes. 

  • Hometown Glory: ADELE
  • Breakable: Ingrid Michaelson
  • Pictures of You: The Last Goodnight
  • Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol
  • All That Matters: Addison Road
  • I Can Only Imagine: MercyMe
  • Breathe (2am): Anna Nalick
  • Wreck of the Day: Anna Nalick
  • A Little Bit Longer: Jonas Brothers
  • I'm In Love With You: Sonya Kitchell 
  • Citadel: Anna Nalick
  • Seven Days of Lonely: I Nine
  • Paint the Sky With Stars: Enya
  • Shine: Anna Nalick
  • The Story: Brandi Carlile
  • Scratch: Kendall Payne
  • 1973: James Blunt
  • Rest of My Life:Michelle Featherstone
  • Can't Have You: Jonas Brothers
  • Late Morning Lullaby: Brandi Carlile 
  • Love Song: Sara Bareilles
  • How to Save A Life: The Fray
  • Dreaming With A Broken Heart: John Mayer
  • Finally: Fergie
  • Turpentine: Brandi Carlile
  • Like A Star: Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Marble Halls: Enya
  • Over My Head ( Cable Car): The Fray
  • Dark Road: Annie Lennox
  • Iris: Goo Goo Dolls
  • Swans: Unkle Bob
  • Keep Breathing: Ingrid Michaelson
  • With You: Chris Brown
  • All I Want from You Is Love: Let's Go Sailing
  • Pitter-Pat: Erin McCarley
  • Love Story: Taylor Swift
  • Here (In Your Arms):Hellogoodbye
  • Better In Time: Leona Lewis 

6 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

omg i luv the song i can only imagine!!!!

Bella Cullen said...

I like Breathe (2am) and that song!

sushigirl4996 said...

what about with you by chris brown?

Bella Cullen said...

Oh, yeah.... I'll Add that to the post and my actual Twilight Playlist on iTunes:).

sushigirl4996 said...

figured... guess what i am so psicic ( or however u spell it) but i guessed what teachers my sisters were gonna get and i was rite! on both of them. yay me!!!

Bella Cullen said...

Cool! Maybe you're like Alice:).