September 6, 2008

As Time Goes By

Time Flies. When I was little, maybe seven or eight, I thought, how silly, time does not fly. But, somehow it finds a way to.

I remember last year, how I did not want to start school. They're was nothing anyone could do to make me want to start. But, I did, and before I knew it, the school year was already over. It was like I blinked, and it was over. 

How did that happen? Was I just not paying attention? Or, did someone throw the clock out the window? I mean, whoever created time should have not made it so we blink and a whole year has gone by, don't you think?

So, is there is a way to stop time? If so, how do we do it? Can we literally freeze in time? One can only wish:). 

5 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

maybe we can make a time machine!!! koolio!!!

sushigirl4996 said...

sorry!

sushigirl4996 said...

o ya like ur new pic its very... calm

sushigirl4996 said...

o ya like ur new pic its very... calm

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you get older go to college, marry, have some kids...then you will really understand the meaning of time flying by. Whatever happened to my Brown eyed baby Girl???? that used to have imaginary friends until her sister came along??? Where did Hobie go????? and how is the traffic on the 210 and what is the weather forecast....so don't ask me about time. I am still trying to figure how you got into Middle school...I just put you in Kindergarten.