September 29, 2008

Pick A Quote

Okay fellow bloggers, I have a challenge. I am going to be making my sister, My Princess, something for my birthday, and I need your help! Pick any one of these quotes that are your favorite, comment and tell me which one that is, and the one that everyone likes the best will be the one that I use. 

  1. "How do we make it through life, without a sister?"- Sara Corpening
  2. "A sister is a forever friend."-Unknown
  3. "A sister is one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."-Unknown
  4. "A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."-Isadora James
Please comment and if you have any other quotes that you want to share that are related to sisters, comment with those too!

2 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

i like the 1st 1

McGlone Bunch said...

I like 1 and 3 but 3 is kinda long and she might not be able to read it :) my little pook a nook. You are a wonderful Big Sister. She truely blessed.