October 8, 2008

I Want A Guy...

I want a guy... who holds my hand, who only hugs me, who does not always agree with me, who cooks, who is not always by my side, who does not pretend to be someone he's not, who's dazzling, someone who shares my insights and views, someone who you can argue with and at the end of the day still loves you, someone who is perfect, who my friends are jealous of, a guy who does not really care what you look like, who thinks you're prettier without make up on, someone who is there when you want him to be, someone who loves you enough that he would be able to say "goodbye", if he had to, someone who enjoys being with their family, someone who is mature, someone who no matter what, will love you in the end, who always tells me the truth, someone who is 100% on my side, someone who tells me that he loves me, and someone who knows that I love him back, and just because I may not say it- I love him too. 

2 comments:

McGlone Bunch said...

Again, I must say who is this person that lives under my roof????
So profound......Trust me one day you will get all of that and even more :) I promise. Until then settle for nothing less. You deserve nothing but the best!!! and I know :)

sushigirl4996 said...

EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!