November 7, 2008

I Got My Tickets and Why I Don't Talk About Twilight

Guess what?

I got my tickets to Twilight today. And, best of all, I am going to the midnight showing!!

Yay! I am so excited!!!

Many of you are probably wondering, "Why does she never talk about Twilight, doesn't she love it?" Here's the scoop: I do love it, but I do not want to constantly be talking about all Twilight when this blog is supposed to be about what I believe in. I am also constantly updating the Twilight Playlist as I find new songs. Click here to see it. 

I know I do blog about many random things, and I apologize. But, I normally think about these things for a long time, and then turn them into a blog post. What's on my mind right now... dying. I can sense a blog post in the making.

1 comment:

sushigirl4996 said...

o so thats y u rnt goin 2 my thingy mabober. im sooo jealous :)