December 23, 2008

I Have A New Game....

And you all might want to participate!

Here are the rules:

COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME, AND:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a food substance to throw at you in the school cafeteria.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (if possible, if not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. If you play, you MUST post this on yours.

Let's see how this goes!!

12 comments:

McGlone Bunch said...

Karla McGlone Now I just have to figure out how to get it on my Blog :? will you help me!!! I love this idea.

Bella Cullen said...

Yeah, I will.

Bella Cullen said...

Please Keep in Mind that I Know this person!

1. You give great hugs.
2. Never Think.
3. Pie. It shouldn't hurt and it will be fun.
4. Deer caught in the headlights, I love him:D.
5. This one's hard.... I'll email it to you:).
6. A Lion.
7. Why did you decide to color your hair?
8. A lion.

sushigirl4996 said...

emily
im confuzzled

Bella Cullen said...

Keep in mind that I also know this person!
This is for Emily.

1. You're fun to sit across from in 1st Period.
2. Fidelity.
3. Goldfish. They won't hurt.
4. Index fingers!
5. Leadership Last Year.
6. Hamster.
7. What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
8. You're fun to talk to.

Okay, you comment with your name, I comment back, with my answers, and you can choose to repost the instructions on your blog and play the game. Does that answer any of your questions?

sushigirl4996 said...

yea but i cant get it on my blog.

Bella Cullen said...

Have you tried to copy and paste it?

sushigirl4996 said...

i dont no how to for apple...... ive asked my mom and she dosent no either

Bella Cullen said...

I can try to email it to you if you want...

sushigirl4996 said...

k

Kelly said...

Kelly Welly!

Bella Cullen:) said...

1. I love shoes!
2. The Story by Brandi Carlile (It's on the Playlist).
3. Bagels. You love them=).
4. Index fingers!
5. Telling you how I loved your red shoes... that I now have=).
6. Dog.
7. Why do you like red so much?
8. Your positive outlook on things=D.