December 23, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!


Here are the pictures of our Christmas Tree, like I promised:)! It's a little bit blurry, but it was best one that I could get. 
Here is the tree with all of the ornaments on it! It seems like we literally have a millions and millions of ornaments. My mom and her mom trade ornaments every year, so there are two new ornaments on the tree every year. It's fun! 

I am now off to wrap presents, and to clean the house.... it's almost Christmas! 

4 comments:

McGlone Bunch said...

That is a lot of ornaments if you do the math at 2 per year!!!!!! We gonna need a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG Tree by the time we get done with this TRADITION!!!!! he he

Bella Cullen said...

Yeah we will... Like the one at the Americana!

sushigirl4996 said...

u have a fire place?!?! luky

Bella Cullen said...

I thought you all did have a fireplace. Maybe I was just imagining things... My Grandma got a fake one in her old house and put it on during the summer and also put the air conditioning on at the same time!!