February 11, 2009

Broken Resolutions

*Yes, it is another one of my dogs.*

I am currently listening to Virginia, our bloodhound, pictured above, snoring. She is sprawled out across my floors like this is her room. She doesn't even sleep in here. At least she's cute. 

Virginia has cancer in her thyroids. We are doing the best we can with her condition, and she is enjoying it (life), and doing the best she can. Just like me!

Today was a very interesting day. 

I had a lot of homework.

It rained. 

And I ran in it.

(Actually, my mom asked me to get her weights for an exercise class that she does, and they were in the garage, so I had to go get them.)

It was still fun. 

It's supposed to rain where I live on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. 

Yay!

I have not been faithful to my New Year's Resolutions. I have fallen in love with yet another fictional character. 

This time, it's Jared from The Host

And, he's blonde. Just like Carlisle!

If you have no idea who Carlisle is, click on his name. I just figured out he looks like he's 23, not 22, like I had thought. 

I don't really care, what difference does a year make? 

(Just so you all know, Carlisle and I are married, so he's officially taken.) :)

I know... you are so jealous!

Hm... on another note, my sister is having three teeth extracted tomorrow. 

I've been there, done that.:)

The Valentine's dance is on Friday, and you can get "united" to friends, if you want. I have mentioned it here, so you can see more details. 

It has been a good week so far, even though we were assigned another science project today. It sounds like fun. 

I finished the Fan Fiction I was reading, it only took me five hours to read. 

I added a new song to my Playlist, it's called "I am a Scientist." I heard it on the Science channel one day, so I looked it up. I have that song stuck in my head right now. 

I think I will end this post with a couple of nice quotes:

"And then the day came, when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin

"We write to taste life twice, once in the moment, and in retrospection."
-Anais Nin

Want some more quotes?

Head over here!

No comments: