February 7, 2009

Spicy Red Shoes

* Me in my spicy red shoes*

I thought I would show you all my "Dorothy" shoes as some people call them.

Aren't they spicy?

Well, I thought so, and I renamed them my spicy red shoes. Because they will help me to be spicy.

You can click here to buy them. (If you want to.)

Do you recognize the floors? (They are the floors in my new room, for those of you who did not know.)

Today it rained. Then, there was a little bit of a thunderstorm, if you even want to call it that. It lasted for thirty seconds.

It was nice while it lasted:).

I did homework today.... I finally am halfway through The Host.

And I have to do reading logs for 200 pages:(.

For dinner tonight, we made homemade pizza. It was good. And, we watched Private Practice while we were eating.

I almost started crying.

But I didn't:).

I bought some new Mindy Gledhill songs on iTunes.

I am off to go to bed. I have to wake up early tomorrow.

*Oh, I added the Mindy Gledhill songs that I bought on iTunes to my Playlist, so you can listen to them too!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Ohhh very cute shoes!