March 26, 2009

Completely Gratuitous Pants Post-Revised


{Photo via TeeTee's Camera}

I was feeling spicy today. I was feeling nervous, and I felt like I was going to throw up. All of this was going on because of one thing.

I had to run a mile today.

Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal. I would run it, and be done. No problem.

But, this was for a State Fitness Test.

Who knew about about those before I wrote this post?

I didn't.

That's why I was nervous and why I felt like I was going to throw up.

And, I was feeling spicy, all because of a shirt.

A red shirt.

Hugs,
TeeTee



Post-Edit:


1) I got the idea for this post from Maegan at .... love Maegan. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

2) Do you all want to know my mile time? It was 8 minutes and 50 seconds. I am not good at running long distances. Short distances, sure. I can finish a "lap" {four laps equal a mile} in one minute and six seconds.

3) I didn't mean to brag or anything about edit number 2.....

4) In the picture above, that is my dog, Fanci. You can click here to see another picture of her.

3 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

I didn't even know that till now!!!!!!! LABLLE DABBLE?!?!??! If I'd known that I would have tried harder!!!!!

::Panics::

But otherwise, congrats on your time. Being shaky like that means that your body wasn't used to running like that. It happens to me too.

I thought your dog's name was Fluffy, or did I miss something?

TeeTee said...

Hm... not many people know her by that name, so I just wrote Fanci.

...love Maegan said...

This is adorable!! ...that first photo is awesome.