March 27, 2009

Completely Gratuitous Pants Post

{Photos via TeeTee's Camera}

When I woke up this morning, I wanted to wear my spicy red shoes.

Really badly. You could even say that I was craving them.

No, I am not pregnant, and even if I was, I would not eat shoes.

As you can see, I didn't. But, I remembered that I had Girl Scouts after school, and I then decided that I would wear my shoes there.


{My Girl Scout Outfit}

I wore them for three whole hours.

And, I felt spicy.

Even with writing on my foot.

It's a long story. {See below.}

Love,
TeeTee

{p.s.- I will be posting more tonight!}



The Long Story:

Today in Leadership {my elective for school} I put my feet up on a chair, and one of my friends decides to walk up and scribble on my foot. Maybe it was payback for something I yelled out in class. Maybe.

{Wasn't that long story long?}

No comments: