March 12, 2009

Daylight Savings Time, Part 2- Revised


Dear Mr. Daylight Savings Time,

Yes, I am writing you a letter again. This time, I am really mad. You have betrayed me yet again. As you may know, since you are, in fact the one causing it, it is darker in the mornings. I do not want to get up, and I normally am running late to school. 

Then, when I come home, I neglect all of my school work, and go on the computer. I do not get my math homework done until (at the earliest) 6PM, because of the fact that it is still light outside. While it is 7:30 PM (and still light out), I am daydreaming, and very, very distracted. 

So, now you see my dilemma. It also doesn't help that Twilight is coming out on DVD in just nine days!

I am still very furious with you, even thought I like you. 

We may have a love/hate relationship. 

I tend to have those with a lot of people, so you would not be the first.

Kisses,
TeeTee




Post-Edit:

1) You can see my first letter to Daylight Savings Time here.

2) Lyndsay had her baby! Congratulations her way, and you can click here to read her lovely blog. 

No comments: