March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

Dearest Mr. Daylight Savings Time,

Why are you named that? We aren't really saving anytime.

 Last night, I went to bed kind-of-sort-of late, and I had to wake up early this morning. Then, I fell out of my bed, because I tripped on something. I then got in the shower, and I turned on my computer that has never, ever betrayed me, like you, mister.

I then went to the Twilight Lexicon, and spent almost an hour looking at various Twilight news. I watched two deleted scenes, and I did not wait until March 21 (like a good girl).

Please don't make me fall asleep in some oh-so boring classes tomorrow.

Then, we might have a problem.

I do like you, though. You make the days longer, and I feel like I have more time in the day. I have more time to complete my March Madness To-Do list, and other things. 

So thank you, for more time. 

I just don't like the losing one hour of sleep part.

Yours,
TeeTee

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I always forget which hour the clock goes. But I've never forgotten ever since I've heard of this: Spring Forward, and Fall Back.