Dearest Mrs. March,
We are finally here in 2009, and boy, oh boy, do you look promising. I can't wait to wear all of my new dresses and my ballet flats. I cannot wait to witness your attempt at Spring this year. Even though it is currently cloudy outside, I will be waiting, whether you show up, split-personality or not. So, bring yourself to my doorstep, lovely Mrs. March, I can take it. I promise.
Here are some of my March Madness To-Do listings:
- Become a greater romantic.
- Keep being vegetarian.
- Try my second hand at new spring wardrobe ideas thanks to Reachel:
- Read Pride and Prejudice.
- Try my not-so-green thumb at gardening.
- Take better care of myself.
- Turn the tips of my moth upward into what everyone calls a "smile". Use it to show how you love March!
- Respond to all emails, right when I get them.
- Spice up my room. I will call my room from now on, Retro Room.
- Count the days until March 21st. Twilight is released on DVD.
- Buy a button for my blog. And, I might even redecorate for you, Mrs. March.