March 29, 2009

The Ever Evolving-200th Post


In the beginning there was me.

Then, there was this blog.

I wrote about nothing at all.

Then one day I decided to write about my views on different subjects.

I was young, but I still decided to write, in the hopes someone would read.

Then people read.

I went from posting once a week to everyday.

I went through many life changes that I may or may have not talked about here.

I learned to love more.

I learned to accept people for who they are.

I learned not to take anything for granted.

I read the blogs of two individuals, and my life will be changed.

Forever.

I changed my views on certain things.

I found my spice.

I became vegetarian.

After that, I inherited the old family camera and I decided that I would use my own pictures from now on.

And, with that, I wrote more.... deliciously.

I got a little off track of my delicious writing.

And then I found some much needed inspiration.

I decided to be myself.

Random.

Happy.

Delightful.

I began to write poetry.

I evolved.

And so did my blog.

You may or may not believe in
evolution, but I am living proof it exists.

I am ever evolving.