March 18, 2009

A Few Things

There are a few things that I need to get off my chest.

(Did I just say get off my chest? Seriously, what is wrong with me?)

1.) I have a new blog, sort of. I am one of the authors of it, you can click here to see it. It is a book review blog, and some of my friends and I write it together. We review books, you could say that it is sort of like a big blogging book club. (Try saying that three times fast!)

2.) For those of you who do not know, I am a semimonthly author on this blog. I wrote this post, and it is a little bit of inspiration, for those of you who like inspiration.

3.) Remember how I said that Mrs. March may bring along some redecoration for this blog? Well, come Friday, March 20th, the official first day of spring, some redecorating will be going on. I would tell you all what plans I have in mind.... but that would just be... un-TeeTee-like of me, wouldn't it?

4.) In the picture above., that is a skateboard. It is all my mother's doing.

5.) As for Retro Room, it's not going so well. It is currently a mess, and I have to go clean it up. It is driving me crazy, I think I have a case of self-diagnosed OCD. 

6.) I thought that I would just mention that Twilight is coming out in 3 days!

7.) And, no I am not crazy, even with the OCD part. (See above for details about my... OCD.)

Kisses,
TeeTee

1 comment: