March 24, 2009

Hello, Legs!

If you were me with a camera, and you were going to take a picture of your legs and {new} orange shirt, this is the picture that you would take. Isn't it beautiful?

I was talking to one of my friends in PE today, and I told her that I had recently taken a really nice picture of myself, and it was too bad I could not blog it. But, I then was thinking about it, and I have only posted pictures of my legs, and I like that. It is kind of becoming my trademark.

{And I like trademarks.}

I mean, if you really think about it, so many people have trademarks.

And, now I do too.

Do any of you remember my dear old friend Project 365? Well, I was thinking about that today, and I never told you that I decided to quit it. Can you believe that it only lasted five short days?

Anyway, I have started a new project. {Let's see how long this one lasts.} Everyday, I will take a picture of my legs/feet/maybe t-shirt and I will post it here, to my Flickr Photostream. I have already taken today's picture, and I have uploaded it. The album will be titled with the date.

I hope this project can last longer than Project 365, because it seems like a good idea {to me at least}.

Kisses,
TeeTee



Post-Edit:

1) I recently found this lovely blog.

2) I changed my Blogger Profile picture. You can click here to see it.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love it, I can see three different pictures of your wonderful shoes just on your side bar.