March 14, 2009

No Worries-Revised




Some people ask me the following question: " If you could have one wish, what would it be?"

A million thoughts run through my head when they ask me this.

I want to go out with that guy I think is cute, I want a cuter blog, I want to be done with school, and I want to be worry-free.

I tell them my final answer, "If I could have one wish, it would be to have no worries." People then tend to look at me weird, and say "Well, why do you want that?"

I tell them that I want this because I want to be young and carefree again. I want to relive my childhood. I don't want to question religion anymore, I want to be young again.

I would want to be nine years old again. I think that was my favorite year, being nine. My family was content, everyone got along. There wasn't any drama, no one fought over boys or girls. Heck, when I was nine, I sill thought boys had some sort of disease:).

When I was nine years old, I was in the fourth grade, and it just so happened that I was being taught by one of my favorite teachers. I was in the GATE program, and once a week, this teacher would teach us more "advanced" things. She taught us about ethics, colleges, and we discussed what we would be when we "grew up".

I love being nine. And, I would do it all over again. 

Love,
TeeTee



Post Edit:

1) Was it just me, or did the post seem like a Flashback Friday post?

1 comment:

McGlone Bunch said...

You are only just beginning the wanting to go back in time. It will continue your whole life.