March 7, 2009

Why I Started to Blog


When I mention to people that I have a blog they normally ask me two questions: Can I have the link and what made you start a blog. I normally pull out a piece of paper to answer the first question, but the second one is a little bit harder to answer.

I started this blog for many, many reasons, some of which can be found here.

First, I wanted to be able to share my thoughts of this world, and to maybe inspire some. I wasn't doing it to become famous.... and some of the things I didn't want people to read. As people began to read it though, I liked it. I started to post more often. Remember back when I said I could not post everyday? Well, I did in February of 2009.

Second, I wanted to inspire people.

Third, it was summertime, and I needed something to do.

The more and more I blogged, the more and more I became addicted. (Which is a bad thing.) I now know Blogger front to back, and I am following more than twenty blogs. After I post this, I will have 174 posts.

I like to believe that I have inspired people by writing this blog. Maybe I have, maybe I have not. I also like to believe many things that aren't true....

Some things are not for sharing, though.

And, no, that did not mean to be "dirty".

No comments: