April 25, 2009

Dear...Love Maegan

Dear ...Love Maegan,

I stumbled across your lovely blog a couple of months ago, and I love, love, love it! I love it more than chocolate, dresses, and chocolate milk all put together. 

I was talking to my mother the other day, and I told her about how down-to-earth you are. We were talking about another blogger, who has maybe 700 followers, and she is so full of herself, to put it bluntly. And, girl, you are on your way to 700, and you are one of the most down to earth people I have ever met!

You are very fashionable, and proof can be seen here. I wish I was as fashionable as you are. Maybe it will come in due time, once I have read your blog all the way through. I love this skirt of yours, and you all know how I am with skirts....

Your dogs are very, very adorable. I wish I had dogs that cute... I bet they like to cuddle with you, too. My dogs don't, which is really unfair. I may decide to steal your dogs one day, so if they are missing, come to my house. Oh, wait, I don't know where you live, and you don't know where I live.

Dang it!

So, back to my conversation about you with my mother, which was full of good things, by the way. I told her all of these lovely things about you, and she promised to check your blog out. 

Well, she did! I was reading it this morning, and she commanded me to scoot over and let her read it, as well. She loves it! She loves it!

And, she approves of me reading it. She loves you so very much, as I do. 

After she read someone else's blog that has almost the same amount of followers as you do, and told me that she was full of herself, like I said before, she told me to stop following it, because it was a bad influence. I did, and I have not read it since. I have devoured your fabulous blog instead. 

Did I mention how jealous I am of your hair?

Did I mention how great your pictures are?

I bet you smell good, too. 

I love the way you spell your name. 

I am in love with you and your  blog. 

Can I marry it?

Can I marry you?

Oh, wait, gay marriage is illegal in California, and you are already married. I am married to my sister, so things can not work out after all. 

Oh well.

I can still read your blog. 

Hugs,
TeeTee

*You can visit ...Love Maegan's blog by clicking here.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Tee Tee,
I over all liked the post. I'll check out her blog.

Hmm.. I too wonder what she smells like!

N said...

Thank you for the nice comments! :)

Your blog is really cute! I don't know what else to call it. I have not yet read a lot of it but it seems to me that you are a really nice person. I think I'll follow you now!

c jane said...

Wow, what a cool mom.

And, Maegan would be lucky to have you in marriage (you know, if that were legal).

p.s. Congrats on the new pink skirt!

McGlone Bunch said...

I do love Maegan's blog and think if you want to emulate someone she is the girl for you..a little mix of me...spicy, and a little mix of you, sweet :) I hope she knows what she has gotten with you, you are nothing if not devoted (unless you know) you get pooped on...I will not mention names :) but we both know who I am talking about.

So you go girl and enjoy Maegan and do it with my total blessing :)
Oh and Maegan if you look you ROCK!!!!!!!

...love Maegan said...

um ...I'm totally blushing right now!!!

This may be the nicest thing anyone has ever written/said about me so thank you so much. You made me smile when I read it this morning right after I got to work ...and I needed it after sitting in horrendous traffic ...so thank you again and again.

Your blog is adorable!