April 29, 2009

Death Comes Quick.

Death comes suddenly and unexpectedly.

Almost everyone, at every age is scared of dying.

When someone that we know dies, it comes unexpectedly.

My mom's aunt passed away three days ago, and we just found out. 

I barely knew her, and I feel melancholy. 

Like I said before, death comes unexpectedly. 

And, when someone dies, you value your life more than before.

You live every moment to the fullest.

You question God, and the meaning of life.

At least, that is what I do when someone dies.

Love,
TeeTee

Been here lately?
I wrote this today.

4 comments:

McGlone Bunch said...

Thank you, she was a wonderful Lady. She loved you very much, she adored that you are the only Grandchild with Brown eyes. She would always ask how her "Brown Eyed Girl" was doing?? I miss her so much that it literally hurts my body.

kle said...

As long as it makes you appreciate your own life more, as long as no experience is wasted... that's the best you can do x

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

i'm sorry for your loss...and your feelings are expected. but the good is that it does remind you to live each day the best you can!

...love Maegan said...

you are very insightful and intuitive ...keep questioning everything!


{I am sorry for your loss ...death is hard}