April 22, 2009

His Blue Eyes.

{Picture via TeeTee, her camera, and a program called Photoshop.}

He has the prettiest blue eyes.

It is true.
I am not bias.
Everyone likes his blue eyes.
Everyone.

Every little glance, 
every little twinkle of his blue eyes, 
every laugh, 
every word, 
makes me love him even more.

I am not special, 
so why should he like me?

Maybe, he might find
a reason to.

Every time he hugs that girl,
the "it" girl, 
I get insanely jealous.

I want him to be hugging me
not her.

But, I live through it, 
because he is not worth my constant worrying.

Kisses,
TeeTee

Read this?
Been here lately?
Seen this?
Chewed this gum?

5 comments:

dbananad said...

Who's the lucky guy? Jk. You don't have to tell me. I'll put on my Sherlock Holmes outfit and find out.

TeeTee said...

He goes to a different school, so no Sherlock Holmes this time:).

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

You're right--he's probably not worth the worrying. :-) Glad to see a post here today!

Sarah :) said...

Girl. I know how you feel...
And it's good you're here. :)

Alphie said...

Love is so complicated...

Really glad you're back though! =)