April 30, 2009

A Life Planned

I have a plan for my life. Like almost everyone else's "plan", it is the perfect fantasy. It might even include a certain blue-eyed prince charming. It might include graduating from college, being a meteorologist, and having two children. I will have the life everyone wants.

I have a plan for my life. Even though I said here, we have to let go of the life that we have planned for ourselves, to live the life that is waiting. I understand this, but boy, oh boy, I want this life. I want it to be the way that I pictured it. And sure, things can go wrong in this plan, but in the end, I want it to be something like I had planned.

I have a plan for my life. I am determined to live this life. I am determined. I will do everything in my power to live this life that I have planned. I will do everything.

I have a plan for my life. I plan to be the best person that I can be. I will try to volunteer, I will start now and continue, even when I get married. I will not judge people. I will take everything with a grain of salt. If someone says something negative to me, I will push it aside and only focus on the positive. I will not start rumors, gossip, or complain. I will be a better person.

I have a plan for my life. I know some plans may be bad, but this plan is motivational, at least for me. 

I have a plan for my life.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

"I will take everything with a grain of salt."

What does that mean?

When you add salt to your meal doesn't that mean it's not tasty enough, or something?

:S I'm confuzzled.

sushigirl4996 said...

Yeah! a plan! Yeah! ...
Yeah!
...
...
YEAH!!!!!!!!!

TeeTee said...

Kelly: Take it with a grain of salt is an idiom. I was using it to explain that I will not believe everything I believe, I will take it with a "grain of salt".

Sarah :) said...

TeeTee, in your last comment I think you meant I will not believe everything I hear.
Because it was confusing. :)

But anyway, yes. I have a plan, too. Who doesn't want life to work out the way they planned? :)

TeeTee said...

Yeah, that's what I meant, thanks for clarifying:).

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

Awesome. Good luck with your plan, and with the ability to accept things when they don't go according to plan.

marianna!? said...

that is the cutest picture of you and your dog.