May 31, 2009

Blondes



I have an obsession with blondes. 

This is a fact. 

I love seeing all of the different shades of blonde that you can be. 

For example, I have dirty blonde friends, I have strawberry blonde friends, and I have bleach blonde friends. And, I am jealous of those friends, because of their hair. 

If I had to choose one of my friends to be jealous of {except Kelly my sister}, I would choose Luke to be jealous of. 

He has the blondest hair anyone has ever seen

I wish I had a picture to show you all. 

Oh, wait.... 

I have a picture of my sister Kelly... one that was not stolen from her, here it is:



and they have almost the same hair color.

I am jealous. 

I mean, if you were me, you would be jealous, too. 

But, I forget that jealously when a stranger compliments me on my hair, which happened on Friday. 

Dear Luke and Kelly,

I am sorry that I got jealous of your hair. 

Love,
TeeTee

I'll try not to be jealous anymore. 

I promise. 

10 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

haha! i asked luke if his hair glowed in the dark!
he was like... um no?

Sarah :) said...

Blonde hair is lovely, for sure. Except when people dye it too blonde and it looks really tacky. Then it's just annoying.

Kelly said...

In my dashboard, when I was looking at the blogs that I follow, I saw this one at the top. It made me smile... Blondes :P

Jessica♥ said...

I like brunette hair more. My brother had his friend in a car and he had the most gorgeous brown/black hair ever. i wish i had a picture of it.

Lee said...

My friends all call me blonde, which drives me nuts. I've been brunette my entire life.

Alphie said...

As soon as I saw this on my blog list I was like "Must read first."

I'm honored. =p

Carolyn said...

i was "blonde" for about six years...and it worked out in my favor that shakira's black roots were simultaneously popular...

i couldn't keep up so i went dark again. All of the sudden my hair grows longer and thicker...also just about overnight, guys "stopped checking me out"

It is liberating and a little depressing all at the same time ;)

p.s. Are you a twilight follower? if so how un-impressed were you with the very un-blonde Rosalie??

Anonymous said...

So, i've been reading for about a week...
you're incredible. its young and old and carefree and worried and calm and stressed all in one.
kudos to you, you're very, very talented.

Tay tulz said...

hey i have blonder hair then luke does!

TeeTee said...

and i am also jealous of taylor, people.

there you have it.