May 8, 2009

Flashback Friday: Bringing Home Baby

Step right up ladies and gentlemen, to the first ever Seven Days of Blogging. If you are forgetful, or just arrived here, this series has been going on since Tuesday and it will end on Monday. It is the best thing since chocolate and email. So sit back, and enjoy. 

About nine years ago, my parents brought home a baby girl. I had known that they were pregnant for nine months, and boy, oh boy, I wanted a little sister or brother. I had been waiting and waiting, and I just wanted my sibling to come already!

After what seemed like forever, I got a baby sister. She came home in all of her glory, and I smothered her with kisses. After all, she was mine

As the years passed by, I still loved her. When my friends complained about their siblings, I told everyone how wonderful my little sister was. 

We remained friends, and I consider her to be my best friend. We tease each other about boys and tell her my deepest secrets. 

She takes pictures of me, I take pictures of her. 

Our relationship is simple. 

I wish we could marry each other. 

Maybe we can, who knows?

We talk dreams, inspiration, people, and which Jonas Brother is really cute. 

We gossip, even though I hate gossip. 

We are best friends. 

(Did I already say that?)

Let's toast to the continuation of a great series!

Kisses,
TeeTee

6 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

::returns toast::
YEAH!

C L A i R E...♥ said...

love your hairr color.
;)

TeeTee said...

Actually, it's my sister's hair.

Kelly said...

My eyes are misty!

Really makes me want to have sister. Luckily, I have you for one!

lydia said...

Hey thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Much appreciated!

Awww! Thats so cool. I wish it was like that with me and my brother.I wouldn't get in trouble so much then!

Sarah :) said...

It is so sweet that you and your sister are so close. One day you'll look back and realize just how much that means, and rejoice for it. I am glad for you. :)