May 29, 2009

I am Distracted

When I sat down to blog, I didn't have a clue what to talk about. After yesterday's somewhat inspirational post about seeds, I was worn out. It took me two whole days to come up with that post, and I am tired. 

See, and now because I am tired, my thoughts are all mixed together. 

And that is not good. 

Because I cannot think straight. 

I was going to do a blog post just about a very important announcement. 

But then I thought to myself, "Why would people really care if you got a pretty new blog or not?"

And then my self-confidence dropped. 

So then, I decided to post about my random thoughts. 

And then my train of thought came back around to my new blog. 

So here it goes....





I have a new blog. It is all pictures, and I do not use capital letters. 

At all. 

No capital letters, and I do not discuss the pictures. 

Oh, and the best part?

The pictures are big. 

I mean huge. 

See, I am distracted...

If you would like, you can click here to see my new blog. 

Oh, and, I have added some new things to the sidebar!

{I know, how exciting!}

See, my thoughts are really random. 

And I am saying see a lot. 

I think I should stop typing now. 

Check out the new blog!

6 comments:

TRICIA @boutellefamilyzoo said...

Congrats on the new blog, Tee Tee.
It sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be sure to check it out.
Have a great weekend.
*tricia

Sheri said...

Cool new Blog, I'm going to check it out. :) Randomness blogging is okay with me... I do it too sometimes :)

cgw @ accidentally, kle said...

:) you made me smile. i know how you feel... i can't seem to be able to sit down and coherently write anything on my blog either! i'm slacking bigtime!

off to check out your new blog :) x

Sara said...

Great new blog! I love it!

-Sara
the-poet-girl.blogspot.com

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

I'll go check it out...just wanted to say that I'm a big fan of randomness. ;-)

marianna!? said...

i love your new blog!
i especially love the crayon picture.