May 20, 2009

I am Too tired to Come Up With A Title.

I am tired. 

I am so tired that I cannot even come up with a proper title for this post. 

And, on top of that I am sick. 

And I don't like being sick.

But, I am still here typing, aren't I?

I have a bunch of things to say, and they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. 

Here it goes:

1. I will be getting my essay back tomorrow, and hopefully I will have it all typed and ready for you hopefully on Friday.

2. I am sorry about my lack of long posts, but I have been lacking creativity. But, My sister Kelly and I had a little photo-shoot yesterday, and I cannot wait to post the pictures!

3. If you have not already, go answer the Questions and Answers post by clicking here

That just about sums it up. 

Kisses,
TeeTee

5 comments:

Anna said...

Hey TeeTee,
Glad you liked the cow. =) Hopefully we won't get too attached to her.
Just out of curiosity, how did you find our blog???
Anna

Lee said...

I know what you mean about lacking creativity.
I'm so tired right now I'm wondering "Is it worth it?"

TeeTee said...

Anna- I am not positive. I think I might have seen your profile somewhere, and it linked to your blog. And, when I saw that cute cow of yours, I couldn't help but leave a comment!

C L A i R E...♥ said...

Yeah, it was! Still haven't announced the winner...>:P

Anna said...

hahahaha, yes I guess she is pretty cute. You have a cute blog!