May 10, 2009

I Decided to Play A Mommy

Yesterday I went to a party. I was going to frost this blog with tons and tons of pictures, but when I got home, I discovered that there were hardly any. During the party, I snuck off with my six year old cousin and my mom (she took the pictures) and took some pictures, so at least I had pictures from that.

I decided to play a mommy.

And I loved it.

The feeling was magical and lovely.

In that moment, I wasn't shooting a photo-shoot, I was a mother comforting her child. I was a mother, I felt it. And that was.... words can not compare to that feeling that I felt. 

I do want to have a child, someday, just not right now. 

I want to share my body with another human being, and in nine months, when their time in my stomach is up, I want a healthy, happy baby.

It is all a part of my plan.

And I will make it happen.

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

YES.
Just... yes.
I concur.
And that's all I have to say.
:D

marianna!? said...

this is so cute (: