May 1, 2009

May, Oh, Miss May!


Dear Miss May, 

It's TeeTee again, and boy, am I excited to see what you have in store for us this year. The weather in April was not nice at all, and I am hoping you can make up for the lack of great weather.

If you could put in a word with Mother Nature too, that would be great!

Now, as always, I will recite to you my May month to-do list listings:
  • Read People of the Book. I didn't do so well with this goal in April. I blame it on the lack of sun.
  • Keep responding to those emails.
  • While we are on the subject of emailing, I need to email Therese with some pictures, my science teacher to request pictures from a field trip, and my language arts teacher.
  • Drink more water.
  • Take more pictures {if possible}.
  • Do something new with my hair.
  • Try to pull the edges of my mouth into what a lot of people like to call a "smile."
  • Chew less gum.
Now, if you are observant, you might notice that all of these listings revolve around me. That is okay, at least for now, because Miss May only visits once a year.

Welcome back honey, we've missed your May-ness.

Kisses,
TeeTee



Post-Edit:

I read this post, and read this post, and read this post! I feel like there is something wrong with it. I think it was the picture. I took the clouds out and put my dog in. Her middle name is May after all, except for it it spelled "Mae." 

There. 

Much better.

Oh, and pardon my hand in the picture. 

I love candid shots.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy May Day!

...love Maegan said...

you are so cute! I love that doggie ...who's name is very similar to mine :) Happy MAY!

McGlone Bunch said...

I to love that dog!!! Since she is technically MINE!!!!! :) I have to say Virginia Mae is a very good sport with all of the dress up we/you do with her :)
I love May too because it is my birth month...and without me, there would be no you or you little sister ;) but you can talk about that in Science ;) LMAO