May 12, 2009

The Seven Days of Blogging: In Review

The Seven Days of Blogging has come to a close. 

I have some questions for all of you.

Did you like the Seven Days of Blogging?

What was your favorite day?


There are all of the links to all of the Seven Days of Blogging... feel free to review all you want.

I want to know which was your favorite post. 

Leave a comment under this post only, and whichever day is loved the most will become a regular series on this blog {think Flashback Friday.}

Let me know, let me know!

I desperately want to know.

My favorite days were Flashback Friday and Thoughtful Tuesday.

Don't be shy... tell me which story you liked the most. 

And in return, I will tell you something that I messed up with the series right here for all to see.

Do you remember Thoughtful Tuesday? Well, it was supposed to be Thoughtful Thursday, but I messed up. It didn't matter in the long run, because it all worked out, but I was pretty mad. 

Kisses,
TeeTee


Post-Edit: I would like to add that I have recently come across the inspiring story of Kayleigh. I came across it via The Blog Frog and through Erika, who's story is also very inspiring. I highly suggest that you check out these links... I approve of all of them!

7 comments:

Alphie said...

I loved the Monday one =)

I had learned that lesson when I was young, due to parental lecture and experience. =)

sushigirl4996 said...

i actually like TeeTee Thursday the most.
though all of them were entertaining

McGlone Bunch said...

I liked Sunday :) but I might just be partial since it was for me :)
XOOX M

De Lly Dilettante said...

I'm with Marvelous Monday. The world could use more kindness!!!

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

I liked all of them...and I don't make decisions well, so...I'd go with Thoughtful Something (Thursday rolls better off the tongue) or Flashback Friday (we do those too, when I can remember).

A "cheery" disposition said...

I just found your blog and it looks like im a week to late. Sounds like a fun week though.

Morganito Bandito said...

I think I liked thoughtful tuesday, and TeeTee thursday the most! :)