May 9, 2009

The Very First Time


This is the post where I can brag. I woke up at six in the morning, and got in the shower. I sang, of course, and got out. I had the pleasuring of moderating some nice comments, and then I got down to business.

As I said here, today was going be a very special day. Even though I did not want the spotlight to be placed upon me, it was going to be anyway.

I was going to recieve my First Communion in the Catholic Church.

I would reach my own milestone.

I told myself that I would not cry when I recieved my Communion, but I got misty.

It was beautiful.

It was perfect.

It was just how I imagined it to be.

So, in the end, I have reached my own milestone.

And I am happy.

It was amazing.

I want to live it over and over again.

And I just might.

Every Sunday.

The Seven Days of Blogging later today!

Kisses,
TeeTee

7 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

Details? come on! cliff hanger!!!!

TeeTee said...

I didn't mean for there to be a cliffhanger.

Kelly said...

I know that it's weird for a friend to be proud of another friend (even though we're really sisters). But I'm so proud of you!

Congratulations on having such a great day! Sounds like a day to rememeber.

Morganito Bandito said...

Hey, it's Morgan! I'm so excited and proud of you!! Yay TeeTee!!! lol =D

De Lly Dilettante said...

Congrats Tee Tee. May you always treasure this first treasure and the many more to come.

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

Congratulations! :-)

Sarah :) said...

Congrats, girl! I'm so glad it was everything you wanted it to be. :D