June 4, 2009

Summer Resolutions

Every summer I make some resolutions, or things that I would like to accomplish once summer is over. I have already created a list of things that I would like to accomplish in June here, but here is the list of all of the things I would like to do this summer:
  • take a ballet class.
  • redesign this blog.
  • blog less.
  • go swimming at least three days a week.
  • drink more water.
  • find out how to do something with a bunch of html.
  • have fun.
  • find some new quotes to live by.
  • read at least 15 good books.
  • spend time with my biological sister, my princess.
I hope that I can get all of these things done, because boy, oh boy, I just got really excited while I created this list.

Summer is so close, I can taste it.

6 comments:

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

They seem attainable! I've started my summer goal list too, since today was the last day of school. Mine will be too long, too daunting, and too unrealistic, as usual.

Sarah :) said...

I don't like to set goals. If I don't meet them, I feel like a failure. That being said, there is a list of things I would like to do this summer, if the time presents it's self.

For the list of good books:
The Glass Castle (I can't remember the author's name)
It's really good.

Nick and Whit said...

Hi! You commented on my blog so I'm commenting on yours. GREAT pictures! I looked through your Flickr too. I'm excited to have another interesting blog to read! Thanks!

Lee said...

I've always wanted to take a ballet class. I may take yoga instead.

Jessica♥ said...

You should most definitly take a ballet class!! you should also take modern or jazz with it. Ballet may be boring just by itself but it's the foundation to all other dances. It shapes the way your arms and legs are supposed to go so when you take other classes you move correctly. I love modern a lot. and jazz is fun too. =]

Sara said...

Ballet is so much fun! I've beent aking dance lessons for 12 years!

Good luck meeting your goals!