June 20, 2009

A Year Ago Today This Was Made


A year ago today, I made a blog. At first, I called it Random Thoughts because my blog was first filled with my well... you guessed it, my random thoughts. Then, after about a week, I decided to call Life, Told by Me. After I got sick of that title, I decided to call my blog See Me Enjoy It!, and this blog was my diary. Finally after all of this title changing... I finally decided on a title that I liked. This blog would be called Through the Looking Glass.

While all of this "title changing" was going on, the content of this blog was changing.

In the beginning, there was a series that featured a daily quote. Then, I decided to talk about what I did every day. And then, as I evolved, so did my blog. 

The content changed.

I started using pictures of my own.

I started to write on a daily basis.

I became more honest, too.

280 posts, hundreds of comments, and forty-something followers later... I have been blogging for a year.

And through this milestone, I surprised many people, including myself.

Happy birthday to you blog... you are one year older, and definitely wiser, too.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the Dress, so summery!

Yaya said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Jessica♥ said...

awe happy birthday to your blog too!

Sara said...

Yay! Congrats! I've only had my blog for about 1 month now.

-Sara
the-poet-girl.blogspot.com

Tobye said...

Happy Birthday! May you have many more.

...love Maegan said...

awe, Congrats on your bloggy birthday! Keep it up :)

TRICIA @boutellefamilyzoo said...

Congratulations on your bloggy birthday,Tee Tee.
Life is about evolving. Funny how your blog evolved and changed right along with you. ;)
btw: I love the dress too!
*Tricia

TeeTee said...

Tricia- it is very funny... and magical at the same time.

jasmine said...

happy blogiversary!

Carrie said...

Congratulations. I think a blog is very useful, as a sort of personal chronicle, and you will be very glad you keep it.