July 26, 2009

Here's to Me {by N}

When I discovered N's blog, I fell in love with the banner and the beautiful colors. Her blog tells of her adventures, and what it is like to be N. Check her blog out... you will love it.

N's top ten things she loves most about herself:

1. My sense of humor, a strange balance between those of my parents and closest pals
2. My eyes (specifically the lashes)
3. The fact that I'm younger than most people in my grade
4. My nerdiness
5. The fact that I don't use an iPod
6. How I get excited about any piece of mail I receive
7. My sense of style, which is unlike any of my friends
8. My gift for languages (specifically French)
9. My ability to do "The Running Man" dance
10. The fact that I still say "grownups" instead of "adults."

Thank you N!

1 comment:

N said...

Thanks for posting this! :)