July 2, 2009

Here's to Me {by Tay tulz}

When my friend Tay tulz, as she is know here, left a comment on my blog telling me the top ten things that she loves about herself, I got really happy. I'm glad that she loves herself... because everyone should!

Tay tulz's blog will also make you smile... and I was so happy when she decided to make one... go visit it by clicking here.



The top ten things that Tay tulz loves about herself:
  1. my blonde, blonde hair 
  2. my singing voice
  3. the fact that I can get straight A's
  4. my very blue eyes
  5. the fact that I can make friends easily
  6. my ability to play sports
  7. my ability to write and write for hours on end (as long as I'm not forced to)
  8. my smile
  9. my imagination
  10. my ability to read for hours on end if it's a good book
Awesome list, right?

Keep 'em coming!

Here's to you!

3 comments:

TRICIA @boutellefamilyzoo said...

Hi Tee Tee.
I have an award for you over at my blog.
*Tricia

jasmine said...

very awesome list!! i love it!

Tay tulz said...

:D