July 13, 2009

In the Three-Hundreds



I planned something amazing for my 300th post. I don't know what would have been written... but I would have made it amazing, somehow.

A couple days before I had planned to blog my 300th post, I had talked it over with my sister Kelly. I told her how I was exactly three posts away from my 300th, and that was either a.) awesome, or b.) really, really horrible, and that this was a sign that I had blogged way too much. She told me it was awesome... and that it was not horrible at all.

I begged to differ.

But, come to think of it, 300 posts is simply amazing. At least, for me it is. I never would have thought that I could come this far. When I began to blog a year ago, my posts were small, and told of my daily-doings.

Now, I use my very own pictures. I tell my adventures through stories.

And while my blog has come a long way, I have too.

I have become more confident.

A better writer, too.

And, I can pull off orange wigs, don't you think?

So, here's to you blog, for posting 300 of my most prized thoughts.

I owe you one.

Or three hundred.

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome.

No really, nice post! <3

Wendyburd1 said...

I have no idea how to figure out how many posts I have done, because I have pre- written stuff and a bunch of video blogs for when I get sick!! Congrats though, that is awesome!

Teetee I may be changing my blogs address tonight because a sibling is causes a lot of trouble, I will comment here when I do, as I hope you will continue to follow me and i think I have to have people RE-follow me if I change addresses!

TeeTee said...

wendy- awesome! i would love to follow you at your new blog! when you comment with the new address, would you like me to publish the comment, or "reject" * it, so that no one knows the new address?


*- is it me, or is the word "reject" just so mean?

Laila Of Course! said...

Congratulations Teetee! I know I just *recently* discovered your blog but it is definitely something that I love. :)
If you have the time, would you be able to visit my blog and post a comment? I'm still a blog-baby but am trying to widen my world, heheh.

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

Jade said...

Congratulations on your 300th! Your blog is great and I'm sure you'll love having it to look back on later. When I first started reading your blog, I actually thought you were much older than you really are because your blogs are always so articulate and thoughtful. I love your blog, so please, keep them coming!

Lee said...

Congrats on your 300th post. :] I think it's pretty cool. I hope that one day I can make it that far myself. Continue blogging and doing what you do. Don't be ashamed of it. It's a great thing. And I always love your photos and the things that you say. :] Keep it up!

-Lee

P.S. I woke up, was feeling out of it, then I saw the orange wig and I started laughing. Thanks.

Sara said...

CONGRATS, TEETEE!

Oh, and you can definitely pull off an orange wig. :)

TRICIA @boutellefamilyzoo said...

Congrats, Tee Tee.
I am so happy to have "met" you here and I really enjoy visiting.
What a great platform for growth!
XOXO
*Tricia

P.S. You ARE rocking the orange wig! ;)

Lee said...

Hey, congrats on your 300th!
Reminds me of my 200th. I had something big planned, and then I completely missed it.
It was a big bummer.
I love your photos, and I can't wait for more posts to come!

Sheri said...

Congrats on 300 posts! It is a big accomplishment. :)

De Lly Dilettante said...

Cheers! Nice Wig :)

Yaya said...

Congrats on 300! Love the orange!

Summer said...

Congrats on making it this far...and yes, love the wig!

The blog design though, my fave!!!

Sky said...

Very powerful words, the one of confidence.
Really inspiring