Dearest Mr. July,
Hello there... it's TeeTee again! Don't you just look fabulous and all ready to begin a new month! Boy, oh boy, am I excited that you are here, because I really want summer to be here. Here in what is supposed to be Sunny California, it is only 84 degrees outside. It may be hot to you, but to us Californians, that is not hot to us!
As usual, I will recite to you my monthly to-do list listings:
- become a better photographer (see the process here!)
- take a picture like this one here.
- stop biting my nails... it is not very ladylike.
- answer every single email, as soon as I get it.
- go to the beach.
- prepare for The Vacation.
- watch less iCarly...
- paint my toenails all different colors.
- blog less.
- clean my room.
Now, I understand that all of these listings relate to me, myself, and I, but it is July after all, and he only decides to roll around once a year.
p.s.- Thank you for all of your lists (and wonderful comments) on my post Here's to Me. Your lists will show up here (hopefully) by Saturday. If you would still like to post a list of the top ten things that you love most about yourself, move your mouse over HERE and click! to leave a comment with your list. Thank you!