July 23, 2009

Little Love Notes


Dear The Mother,
I love you. Yesterday was fun. Wednesday was better. I cannot believe I have still not blogged about it yet. Never fear, I will eventually. I'm going through a writer's block right now.


Dear My Princess,
I'm sorry I yelled at you this morning. Please forgive me.


Dear Computer,
Please work faster. I would love you more if you did. Thanks in advance.


Dear My Sister Kelly,
I miss you. I hate camps... they take away all of my friends.


Dear Emily,
I miss you. I got your cards today... I was so happy. My card back to you is already in the mail.


Dear People who work on the show called Gossip Girl,
I love you all. I am very addicted.


Dear Disposable camera that I just bought,
I hope you will be worth it. I am counting on you to help me to produce some awesome film pictures. Thanks.


Dear Trip to Hawaii,
You are one week away. I am very excited, and have much to do to properly prepare myself for your arrival. Please help me find the strength to do so.


Dear Spencer,
Thank you for letting me make-over your blogs. It was so much fun (for me at least).


Dear Recently discovered and awesome Flickr user,
I want to be you. The end.


Dear My Friends,
I miss you all. I cannot wait for September to come again...


Dear Annoying Writer's Block,
Please, please go away. I have one more week with my blog and then I'm going on vacation.


Much Love,
TeeTee

p.s.- Ask your question here...
I extended the date.

* Idea from Naomi.

14 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

HAWAII?! LUCKY!!

Lilee said...

i love polaroid pics, this one is great

Lee said...

Great polaroid. As usual. I love the purpleness of it. And the background color goes well with it too. :]

And ahhh, YES. Film. <3 I've been trying to find a film camera at my local thrift shop. I'm always a day late. D; They only get so many coming in. And by the time I get there, usually someone has already bet it/them.

Tay tulz said...

AWWW thats so sweet

Sheri said...

I absolutely hate writer's block! Love the picture though, as always :)

TRICIA @boutellefamilyzoo said...

I loved this post, Tee Tee.
Cherish your summer. All too soon you will be grown up and have a job that does not allow you all the luxury of carefree summer days.
Lucky girl, going to Hawaii. Take lots of pictures, please. I'd love to see.
XOXO
*Tricia

P.S. Thank you so much for your comment on Paige B-day post. It brought tears to my eyes (good ones) ;)

sushigirl4996 said...

I miss you too!!! Did I mention how much I like to be mentioned in blog posties? Makes me feel special.

Sky said...

I have an ward for you here: http://alexovicha.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-award.html

Lee said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!!

I didn't go to camp this year. I didn't want to lose time with my friends and with my boyfriend.
But now I wish I'd gone.

Yaya said...

These are awesome! Have fun in Hawaii!!!!

Yes, I too love Gossip Girl. When do the new episodes start?

I'm having a writer's block at the moment too...

Louie in Wonderland said...

jejeje I'm with you with the Dear Computer, mine is like that too. Hawaii, awesome! Hope you have a great time! :) Love the picture, that flower is gorgeous!
Sincerely Louie, Ciao!

McGlone Bunch said...

Dear the Daughter,
Thank you for the mention and at the Top WOW I must be special. I always have fun with you, everyday is special and brings me much joy and laughs and a warm heart.
Great Pic.
XOXO M

Kelly said...

Great Picture TeeTee!
I love the idea of the post, too.

georgia b. said...

i love this. your writing is whimsical and delightful to read.

thank you for stopping by my photo blog and leaving such a sweet comment.