July 20, 2009

Questions and Answers, You Ask.


Every couple of months or so, I post a Questions and Answers post. Sometimes I ask you (the readers) to ask me any questions that you may have, and then I anwser them. And then sometimes, I ask the questions, and ask you to answer them.

Well ladies and gentlemen, it's time again!

Do you have a question in the back of your mind, that you would like me to answer?

Would you like to know how to pronounce TeeTee?

Got photography questions?


I'm not a professional, but ask away. We can help each other. And yes, gentlemen can ask me photography questions, too!

Ask, ask away.

I'm here to answer.


** Extended with a bonus!**

You can ask me any questions, until Saturday, July 22nd. You can ask as many as you like, until then. All questions will now be answered Saturday Evening. Thank you!
(The deadline was Thursday, but I extended it... that was the extra-special bonus.)

9 comments:

Laila Of Course! said...

Ooo! I love to ask questions! Although unfortunately I can't think of any right now.. Hmm... First off, thanks for entering my photo caption contest, hehe. :)
What kind of camera do you use? I have an 8.1 mp camera since I was told that unless you are looking to get professional, that 8 megapixels is enough. What opinion do you have?

And how do you say TeeTee? heheh

-Laila
www.randomweavings.blogspot.com

TRICIA @boutellefamilyzoo said...

Great idea! I'll see what I come up with.
Have a wonderful week, Tee Tee.
Oh, btw, how do you pronounce that?

XOXO
*Tricia

♥Aubrey said...

My pics at times turn out blurry...what am i doing wrong? I have a great camera with good mega bytes/pixels...what's up? Thanks

sushigirl4996 said...

It can be a random question, right?
hmm Let's see......

If you had a son what would his name be?

JennyMac said...

Love the open forum...tell me know one asks how to pronounce tee tee?

Lee said...

How much was your polaroid camera? How much does a pack of polaroid sheets cost?

Lee said...

Hmm... what's your favorite kind of picture to take? Portrait, nature, etc.?

McGlone Bunch said...

How can it be you are so wonderful?

Kelly said...

Hey Great Question McGlone Bunch!

How mnay different cards do you own?

What do you do on Friday Nights?

Are you wearing shoes, right.... NOW? What are they? What Color?

Love you lots