August 31, 2009

And Summer Has Ended


I wish I could tell you what this picture is.

Tomorrow I head back to school. This summer has been amazing, and it has taught me so much in the three months that it stayed here. It has been lovely, confusing, and sad. But, as we say goodbye, until next year, I am breathless.

Where did summer go?

As I sit here, I try to find an answer. It seems like just yesterday I was getting out of school, and I was free (finally!). But, as September approaches, I find myself in a sea of memories. Just yesterday, when I went to go use our camera, I found myself remembering the day I picked it up to download pictures from Hawaii.



And while I am floating in a sea of memories, here are the most memorable ones:


I loved sharing my adventures with all of you. I hope you all had a lovely summer, just like I did.


Tomorrow is school.
Wish me luck.






p.s.- Extra credit to anyone who
offers their favorite summer memory
to me in a comment.

10 comments:

georgia b. said...

was about to go to bed when i saw this post in my "blogs i'm following" tab.

i love it!

1. it is so whimsical and your writing is so enchanting.

2. good luck at school!

3. my best summer memory is today. i had a really good day. too many reasons to even list. but one of them is my number 4.

4. i got some really neat shots while out photographing today--some much like the one you posted here. i love shots that are magical like this, even if you don't know what they are of! i love yours here.

goodbye to summer, but hello to autumn--my favorite season! have a good night.

Wendyburd1 said...

Good LUCK!! Enjoy your classes, your summer sounds great so I hope the school year is great too!!

Cat said...

Good luck! It will all be okay, pinky swear. :)

My favorite summer memory... my best friend in the world came to visit me for almost two weeks from up north. I hadn't seen her in over two years, so that was great.

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

GOOD LUCK! It'll be awesome, too! :-)

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

Cat said...

By the way, Tee Tee, you are featured on my blog this month!

Lee said...

Good luck at school! Hope your day goes better than mine did.

marianna!? said...

Good luck at school!
I'm glad you had such a memorable summer :)

My greatest memory was probably that day that i went out for coffee with my boyfriend. It was just a really good day.

MelRoXx said...

I'm sure you'll do great! BEST OF LUCK!

natalie said...

I love the picture :)

It sounds like you really did have a very memorable summer, which is awesome. Except for your dog passing away, I'm sorry about that :/

Hmmm, my most memorable summer memory was probably just my best friends and I, all six of us, crammed into one tiny bedroom and staying up all night just laughing hysterically about nothing at all. Yup ;D

I can't wait to hear how your first day of school went!

[ P . t ] said...

Hi, I just stumbled on to your blog and I am enjoying the posts!

My most favourite summer memory would have to be the summer itself: I went travelling and explored 8 countries in total. I have two more yet to go, so here's to more happy memories... :)

p.s. got you on Follow, would be nice if you did the same :p