August 13, 2009

Here's to Me {by Emalem}

I have known Miss Emalem for a couple of years now, and when she commented with her little list, I was so happy.

Emalem's
top ten things she loves most about herself:


1. I love that I act like I'm six years old.
2. I love not being able to care what others my age think about me.
3. I love that I can be loud with my friends.
4. I love that I can be funny at times.
5. I love that I can be wild with what sunglasses I pick out to wear.
6. I love that I day dream.
7. I love that I randomly feel artistic and get inspired.
8. I love how I never want to do drugs or drink alcohol.
9. I love how I can be very stupid at times.
10. I love how I set goals for myself, even if they don't last long.

Thank you Emalem!

5 comments:

Cat said...

I love this! I love how confident she seems in herself and who she is.

Jessica♥ said...

that's cute!

Yaya said...

Great list!

Lee said...

I love lists like this. I think I should do one soon, even if I don't share it.

McGlone Bunch said...

Great list Emalem...I would just like to say one of the things "I love about myself" is giving all of you cute names like....let's say....Emalem. :) I love it. Keep up the Great work. I love it all about you too.