August 28, 2009

Here's to Me {by georgia b.}



Georgia B.'s top ten things she loves most about herself:

1. i am an identical twin.
2. i love design
3. i am drawn to beauty in it's billions forms.
4. my name
5. the fact that my eyes get more intensely green when i cry.
6. that i have found the best creative outlet of my life in my blogs.
7. that i can take pictures, and that i am happy with many of my photographs, even if they are not great.
8. that i am far from perfect, so i have lots of room to grow.
9. that i love vintage things, especially from the 20s, 40s and 60s.
10. that to me, music is the best thing this life has to offer.

Thank you georgia!

1 comment:

georgia b. said...

thank you!

i'm glad you sent me a link and reminded me about this, because it reminded me that you had an "in the trees" photo that i had asked if i could post on my shhhh blog a while back. so i just did! thanks again! here is a link:
http://asofterspace.blogspot.com/

i love the little drawing you created to go with my ten things. :)

have a great weekend!

~georgia