August 17, 2009

Here's to Me {by Laila Of Course! }

The top ten things that Laila Of Course! loves most about herself:


1. My laugh, which is just the tiniest bit loud and which ends unfailingly after five minutes.
2. My uneven feet, one a centimeter or two longer than the other, which I inherited from my mom.
3. My perpetually rosy cheeks.
4. My weird way of looking at the tiniest details instead of the big picture.
5. My feet in high heels, although that doesn't always mean I can walk in the said heels.
6. My being able to look hot while wearing headscarf.
7. My enthusiasm whenever I begin obsessing over something.
8. My brown and green eyes. I am so terribly proud of them.
9. My happiness over discovering playgrounds, even now.
10.My duck imitation voice.

Thank you!

p.s.- Happy birthday!

8 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

I love #6! Wait Laila has two different colored eyes? Did I know that? I can't remember if it was her...my Grandma had 2 different colored eyes, I always wanted to inherit that!

Laila Of Course! said...

aww, thank you Teetee! :) This made me so happy.

Jennifer said...

Hydrangeas are my all time favorite flowers and that shade of pink in that picture is to die for.

Stopping by from SITS. Have a great day.

Cat said...

I love this list, I love it a lot. :)

p.s. I love the new header too :)

Lee said...

I wish I had a duck imitation voice. :(

I love high heels in general, but my feet in high heels scream TAKE THESE OFF NOW. ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU CAN'T WEAR THESE TO SCHOOL.

sushigirl4996 said...

I love the last one. I've always wanted to do that.

Sheri said...

I love wearing heels to sit in lol I'm not up for too much walking in them though.

natalie said...

I'm not entirely sure why, but I find number two really neat :D And oh boy, I can't for the life of me walk in heels! But I would absolutely love to have brown and green eyes, that'd be so stinking pretty! :)