September 16, 2009

blogging break.



for the rest of this week....
{until the weekend at least}
i am on a "blogging vacation".

i am too busy to put my thoughts
into words,
and my thoughts are too random
and too scattered
to share anyway.

i've learned that it's hard to focus on:
the blog,
my photography,
actually emailing people back,
and keeping my promises
when school is constantly getting in the way.

i am kind of mad,
too,
because i still have to finish up my reading logs.

so please,
bear with me,
at least until saturday.

then,
adventures will be posted,
as well as your here's to me lists.

i'll see you all on saturday!

kisses,
teetee.



7 comments:

sheri amor said...

be sure to update okay? :)

Lee said...

Yeah...I definitely feel you on this post! I've said that I'd be replying to comments on my blog...but I just don't have the time. I only usually get to a few of them. And I'm not much better with answering e-mails.

Haha, that's cute, reading logs. I remember those. Good times...I used to cheat them lol.

As for photography, I seem to always have time for that...no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going, I always have my camera with me. It's just a matter of weeding through photos that I like and don't like and then posting them on my blog.

Buuuut, yeah, I definitely understand. Until then. Have a great week! :]

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

I feel your pain...my blog is dusty and full of cobwebs too. Darn responsibilities!
(Although why it should be different than my house, I don't know.)

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

natalie said...

Don't worry about it! School seems to be getting in the way of everyone's blogging abilities, mine included :P Post whenever you get a chance :)

Lee said...

I'll miss reading you for your short bloggy break!

georgia b. said...

you are well worth the wait.

Cat said...

i know what you mean! :)