September 10, 2009

happenings.


my sister.

so today.
it was one hectic day.
i had to go to the dentist {boo}
and dr. dentist told me about my dumb
cavity.

i've had so much homework, too,
you would think that at one point teachers
would get tired of assigning so much homework.
...but, they don't.

tomorrow is the 9/11 movie in mrs. social studies
class, and i am so scared that i am going to lose it.
but... my sister miss kelly will be there!
did i tell you all that we have every single class
together,
and it is lovely.

tomorrow is also picture day.
heck yes, i am wearing my red earrings.
and my red shoes, too.
{the rest is a surprise}

on saturday,
my daddy is taking me somewhere.
the place is somewhere i have wanted
to go for a long time...
and i
finally am getting to go.
i'm so excited!

tomorrow is friday,
and i hope you all have a lovely one!

xoxo,
teetee

10 comments:

accidentally, kle said...

i just love your enthusiasm for life x

Cat said...

Have fun and have a good Friday!
I'm having a sick day Friday. :P

Lee said...

Hope your day in school went well today!

Sorry about the cavity. :(

natalie said...

Awww, cavities are no fun ): And neither is homework! Teachers can be so evil sometimes. When we watched our movie on 9/11, basically everyone in the room was fighting back tears :/ Good luck with your picture tomorrow, I'm sure it'll turn out great! Happy weekend :D

Wendyburd1 said...

I have to get a cavity filled next Tuesday! Yuck!

I love the pic, so soft!

Jessica♥ said...

I have picture day next Thursday.

sushigirl4996 said...

cavity= ow ow ow ow
I wish i had classes with you and Kelly. :C

HiFashion said...

That is a really great picture!

xx Leia

georgia b. said...

this picture is so flippin awesome!!!

love your list of happy things. i think it would be a blast to be back at school and have every class with my sister. we are twins, so we did have many together in high school. but not college, since we did not go to college together.

georgia b. said...

this picture is so flippin awesome!!!

love your list of happy things. i think it would be a blast to be back at school and have every class with my sister. we are twins, so we did have many together in high school. but not college, since we did not go to college together.